Gemstones are precious rocks found in nature, which are cut and polished. Gemstone prices are mostly influenced by its demand and supply. It means rare stones carry high price tag. For example, garnet is economical, but ruby of the same size is expensive, as it is rare.
In India, gemstones are worn as birthstones in accordance to stars and planets of the universe. Birthstone jewellery possesses divine and healing power. Popular birthstones are Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Coral, Moonstone, etc.
In Vedic astrology, gemstones are believed to work on different body chakras, so it is recommended to consult an astrologer, before you wear birthstone ring or pendant.
Significance of Rashi
Moonsign is called Rashi, which is positioned at the time, you were born. It is a vital element in Vedic astrology. It is a window to determine your nature and personality. The direction of your life can be predicted by getting familiar with your rashi.
Healthy combination of Moonsigns and gemstones
According to Vedic astrology, there are 12 basic Moonsigns, which corresponds to specific gemstones. These are to be worn on specific week days and on a particular figure, so as to tap the energy of birth moonsign.
- Aries or Mesh – Red coral – Tuesday – Ring finger
- Taurus or Vrish – Diamond – Friday – Middle finger
- Gemini or Mithun – Emerald – Wednesday – Little finger
- Cancer or Kark – Pearls – Monday – Little finger
- Leo or Singha – Rubies – Sunday – Ring finger
- Virgo or Kanya – Emerald – Wednesday – Little finger
- Librans or Tula – Diamonds – Friday – Middle finger
- Scorpio or Vrishchik – Corals – Saturday – Ring finger
- Sagittarius – Dhanu – Yellow sapphire – Thursday – Index finger
- Capricon or Kumbh – Blue sapphire – Saturday – Middle finger
- Aquarius or Makar – Blue sapphire – Saturday – Middle finger
- Pisces or Meen – Yellow Sapphire – Thursday – Index finger
The gemstone’s core strength lies in the clarity and colours they emit, when sun rays pass through them. These cosmic rays passed through the gemstone gets absorbed by body chakras. A gemstone is fascinating and exotic because of its cut, colour, vibrancy, and transparency.
As you saw every plant and gemstones are interrelated and worn to alleviate the malefic impact of vulnerable planets. Let’s take an example, July birthstone is ruby.
Astrological impact of manik or ruby
Ruby represents sun and is available in darkest red to lightest pink colour. Good health and repute can be accomplished with ruby worn to enhance sun power in your horoscope.
Mystical powers of Ruby stone
- Helps to overcome timidity
- Get potent support
- Associated with love and passion
- Revitalises people suffering from depression
- Achieve luxury and authority
- Dissolve confusion and supplies concentration
- Helps in blood circulation and eyesight issues
- Realisation of truth, self-awareness and firm progress towards the path of life
- Helps in balancing with chakra therapy
Enjoy ruby stone benefits by incorporating it in pendants, rings bracelet and talisman. Brands take care to provide customers with genuine certification of the stones. Therefore, customers are familiar with the stone and its properties.