There are many basic things, which can be undertaken for a lifelong healthy hair like sulfate free shampoo But we often get influenced by others and feel like trying new therapies or products on our hair. Is it good enough for your hair texture?
Invest in your hair; it is the crown you never take off!
I do not say it is wrong to get new opinions and hence opting for an improved expensive hair care product. But it is very necessary to always act smartly and not just following blindly. Every woman hardly gives her own self-priority on her schedule and hence there comes a lacking factor. You need to take out some time daily for yourself in order to look good and feel good. No facials or laser therapies can give you the natural beauty or glow, which you can get on your own by following some simple routine for hair.
Here we shall discuss some easy tips, which you should follow daily for your hair health.
Hair Wash Regime- Weekly we all perform hair wash. Some do it twice in a week or some thrice a week. There are fitness conscious people who cannot afford to miss hair wash alternately. Hair wash needs a proper method and technique. We all do not know but the fact is we can harm our hair badly while washing if not done in the correct manner.
- Remove any styling serums on hair. There are times when you go out for parties and apply spray or serum for extras shine and straightness to your hair. Before washing, always comb your hair to remove maximum part of spray and further apply a hair nourishing cream. Only after that, you should begin washing your hair.
- Lukewarm water is ideal for washing whereas extremely hot water is not all good for hair and it should be completely avoided. However, just a slight lukewarm water works wonders for your hair and hence should be used at least for the first rinse.
- Condition your hair with good natural oil or homemade cream or hair packs before washing. Girls with long hair should always follow this thumb rule, else they will have to face hair fall and hair thinning problems. Long hair needs extra care and hence good tips should be followed to maintain them. Always apply any nourishing pack or cream or conditioner near the roots and not on the scalp.
- Now always take a small amount of shampoo for washing your hair and hence forming the lather. Start from the roots and go till the ends. Avoid using much of shampoos. Prefer buying sulfate free shampoo for your hair as they do not have harmful chemicals, which further dries up your scalp, and hence moisture gets finished from your hair.
- Shampoo, Condition, and Wash are the guru mantra for hair. Initially, wash your hair with lukewarm water. Then apply conditioner on roots after shampoo and squeezing extra water out of your hair. Leave it for few minutes and then wash again properly. Avoid the scalp to come in contact of any conditioner. Lastly, rinse your hair with cold water. Rinsing with cold water nourishes the hair and finally closes the pores and cells.
- Give good drying time to your hair. It is good to let your hair dry naturally. Just cover a nice towel around for some time and then let it cool in fresh hair. Avoid tying your hair until completely dry. Never comb your wet hair as it harms the tips and forms split ends. Hair dryers are not good and should be used only occasionally.
Hair Nourishing Regime-
- Applying natural hair oils periodically with a soft hair massage gives great results.
- Eating Right is again a big factor for great hair. You need to eat good citrus fruits as well as nutritious vegetables regularly for great skin and hair. They have a direct connection to hair growth. Even nuts have good inbuilt natural oils which are utmost important for great hair health.
- Drink lots of water and sugar-free liquids. Water is a blessing for hair, and if you drink ample of water regularly, it hydrates your body thoroughly, indirectly nourishing your hair from the roots.
- Always choose right shampoo like the sulfate free shampoo by trying and understand your hair-type. Choose a special shampoo that suits your hair type. Ideally, they work better than general shampoos.
- Avoid changing shampoos and never get influenced by the new product in market or advertisements. Keeping a good shampoo for longer use helps your hair in the long time.
- Dandruff should be taken seriously. Suppose you feel the rise of dandruff in your hair. Just finish it off in an early stage with the help of Dandruff free shampoo.
So my dear friends, try to be more basic and natural in lifestyle. The more cosmetic you use, the more you make situations worse for future.