We all have that one secret desire that we’ve never talked about with anyone, absolutely no one. Buried deep in our hearts, these desires often just remain there and some of us have regrets that they couldn’t be converted into reality. Often, it is because although we know what we would like to do, we don’t know how to accomplish the mission!
Hobby classes in Bangalore, for example, are places where you can learn new skills or hone existing ones and let your inner creativity come to fore. If you’re curious about the kind of hobby classes that are conducted, here are a few examples for you:
- Basic and AdvancedSospeso – Another unique form of creating art in which various small creations made of different materials such as paper and tissues are used to create a stunning product, this is a rare art that has captured the interest of several people. Participate in this 2-day workshop (11th and 12th Nov) whose fee is INR 5,000 and learn how to make beautiful objetsd’arts such as photo frames, tissues boxes, decoupage techniques, and getting a porcelain finish to your creations. The workshop will be held at HSR Layout.
- Basic Theatre Workshop – Another workshop for those who love acting and enjoy their share of spotlight, this one is created for people who are a little shy or unsure about how they can go about making their dreams of acting beautifully and fearlessly on stage. Participate in the many activities that are organised during this workshop and be thrilled to learn how to master a passionate hobby. The workshop will be conducted at Uma Theatre on Nov 12th, and the cost for it is INR 4,500.
- ACT International Workshop Residency in Bangalore – Described as a “transformational physical theatre and music workshop”, this is where you can learn the ways in which you can learn theatre and voice techniques from a renowned person using the core principles of Actor – Chorus – Text. Be a part of this 7-day workshop that will be carried out at Infinite Souls Farm and Artists Retreat in Central Bangalore. The cost of this intensive workshop aimed at improving a person’s theatre skills depends on the kind of training you wish to receive and begins on Nov 19th.
- Mosaic Art Workshop – The art of putting together several random, small items to create a big, spectacular object is an interesting and convenient hobby. Collecting things that interest or attract you, such pieces of glass, paper, beads, stones, etc. and putting them together to form a show piece or a small useful object is surely fascinating, isn’t it? The workshop will be held on 19th Nov at Art Blend Cafe in South Bangalore, and the cost is INR 1,000.
- Monoprinting Workshop with Priyanka – Printmaking in which lines and images can be etched only once is known as monoprinting. This unique hobby is indeed difficult to learn without formal guidance, and those interested in it should not miss this opportunity of attending this workshop. Taking place on Dec 19th at Bloom & Grow Centre located in South Bangalore, the cost of this workshop is INR 1,200.
With so many changes taking place all over the world in different fields, it comes as no surprise that there have been changes in terms of fulfilling our heart’s desires. Make the most of them!